- From the late eighties until now: Awareness of and working with sexual differences in all kinds of institutions on youth work and care (advising, lecturing and training professionals in the Netherlands, Belgium, England, Germany, Portugal and Austria).
- Developing a curriculum for Youth (Social) Work at the Amsterdam University for Applied Sciences.
- Supporting program development in intensive outreach; direct environmental approach and alternatives for criminal law approach, intake in youth care.
- Tuning training and professional education in youth care to the professional field.
- Developing a professional profile for youth workers and social workers (late seventies)
Comment or contact
If you want to contact me, please use the contact form.