Portfolio Youth Social Work
- From mid ’90ies till now: development of programmes on selfdefence, fysical awareness, social skills and prevention of sexual violence (‘Action & Reaction’, later followed up and elaborated in the ‘Rock and Water programme’ (Netherlands, Australia and further abroad) which I assisted in development and consultancy
- Dedveloping a curriculum for Youth (Social) Work at the Amsterdam University for Professional Social Work.
- From the late eighties till now: Awareness of and working with sexual differences in al kinds and institutes on youth care (Advising, lecturing and training professionals in the Netherlands, Belgium, England, Germany, Portugal and Austria).
- Supporting programme development in intensive outreaching help; direct environmental approach and alternatives for criminal law approach, intake in youth care.
- Tuning training and professional education in youth care to the professional field (in the eighies and nineties)
- Developing a professional profile for youthworkers and streetcorner workers (late seventies)