- From 2015: coaching of advanced Driving Teachers
- From 2000: Various Workshops and Lectures on Road Safety and Driver Education Abroad
- 2010-2011: Introduction of HERMES-programme and Hermes-training in Belgium (Flanders)
- 2010 National Road Safety Conference (NL) Presentation and workshop on the presentation of HERMES (from instruction to Coaching) in the Netherlands
- 2008 and on: Membership EU/DG Mobility & Transport (Former TREN) Expertgroup on Driver Education in Europe (consultation paper on Driver training and traffic safety Education for the EU)
- 2009: 4th Conference in Driver Behaviour and Training (Cranfield University UK/Lisa Dorn) (Assistance in organization and) Presentation: ‘A safe driver is a learning driver‘ Amsterdam 24-25 Nov. 2009)
- 2007-2010: Member European Hermesproject ‘Optimal Pedagogical Skills for driving Instructors’(High impact approach for Enhancing Road safety through More Effective communication Skills for driving instructors) (From instruction to coaching)
- 2009: Jubileum Conference Prevention Routiere International, Assistance in Organization and Presentation at (Rotterdam June 2009): ‘A safe driver is a learning driver; gender issues and coaching‘
- 2008-2009: Assistance in development of a new youth policy of VVN, the Dutch Road Safety Association
- 2008-2009: Dutch Police: Contribution on development of a digital manual for enforcement of alcohol policies
- 2007: Seminar Addressing Risk Taking Behavior of Young Males in Traffic Launceston, (TAS) Australia
- 2005: Invited Final Advice on OECD/ECMT-report ‘Young Driver risks and effective counter-measures’
- 2005: Participation in Development of the Novice Driver Trial, Victoria & NSWales, ATSB, Australian Traffic & Security Bureau;
- 2005: Perth, Seminar Youth & Road Safety for the Office of Road Safety, Department of Premier and Cabinet.
- From 2002: Contributions about ‘Young people in traffic to governmental departments and traffic organisations (in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Austria and Australia) especially regarding high-risk behaviour, aggression, alcohol, ethics, endurable enforcement and ‘Learning ín traffic‘
- From 1998: Various trainings of driving instructors (in dealing with boys training for moped licence; training for car license; traffic educational programs in schools)
- Participation in NovEv, European pilot 2nd phase driving licence
- From 1995 Development of low key (video-)programmes with teacher manuals regarding risk taking behaviour of young men (‘through their eyes’ and ‘over their shoulder’) on moped and in cars
- From 2005: Integral and some more focussed policy consultations on youth and traffic to the Dutch ministry of transport.
Reply or contact
You can leave a reply in the form below.
If you want to contact me, please use the contact form.